What is Ankh Theory?

You could look at Ankh Theory as a descriptive, logical system involving functions that Eric uses as a means to crib notes on complex system design. In his own words, "I came up with Ankh to help me model, and thereby understand, how more sophisticated systems might come together. I found it useful first in the business world, but then I realized that because the underlying notation were based on sound footing, that I could start drawing conclusions derived from use of the symbols themselves."

"From there, it wasn't too long before I decided a book was in order to help me organize where the notation had started and how it had developed over time. Ankh is now one of my little research projects where I'm able to use pure Ankh script to come up with new ideas as a fun diversion in the wee hours of cold winter night."