In continuation of the eight tips for blogging success, here are a handful more in a handy list fashion.
One core tip or thought:
1. The success principles of a website apply to blogs.
Six general tips:
1. I've clearly articulated my blog's purpose.
2. I've made a list of other bloggers and participate on their sites ("Join the crowd")
3. I keep a list of what I do like about the other blogs
4. I keep a list of what I don't like about the other blogs
5. I read mainstream books on the subject of blogging and social media
6. I don't overdo the social network connection ("Gluttony doesn't care for company")